Non-members are welcome to participate and support the JLG and its activities. It’s easy to get involved. Here are some ways both non-members and members can participate in League activities:
- Make a donation to our Annual Fund, and provide financial support to our community outreach, recruitment, and training for our members.
- Contribute to the Helen Hury Legacy Fund, established by her family as a celebration of Helen’s life and to support the expansion of our mission.
- Participate in JLG-sponsored community projects, like Miracle on Main Street or the Tour of Kitchens.
- Contribute to JLG fundraising activities as a sponsor or guest.
- Our Community Action Wish List on Amazon supports our 29th annual Miracle on Main Street event by supporting families in need this holiday season. There are also items on the wishlist, such as, kitchen utensils and pans, that will help support our Action Against Hunger programs. These items are shipped directly to JLG!
- JLG is listed on AmazonSmile. This means Amazon will donate 0.5% of purchases back to the League if you start shopping from our AmazonSmile link. Use your same Amazon login information easily to donate to the JLG! Thank you, and happy shopping!